1. "Culture, Tourism and Symbolic Capital: Creating an industry of global leadership for Greece""
2. "The Greek Crisis: Eurozone endgame or the birth-giving event of the World's largest economy?"
3. "Maritime Uncovered: Towards boosting a dynamic entrepreneurial ecosystem around the industry international leaders"
4. "Politics and Entrepreneurship - Politicians and Entrepreneurs: How a solid, transparent relationship should be built."
5. "High-tech industry in Greece: Success stories, role models and the way forward"
6. "Energy: When Geopolitics and Geoeconomics meet a strategy for sustainable development"
7. "The Battle for Athens Center: Turning a crime zone to a field of creativity"
8. "Media Industry: A collapsing market or an exciting opportunity?"
9. "Education, University and Entrepreneurship: From creativity to start-up accelerators"
10. "Government and Entrepreneurship: Can the State play any role? Fiscal policies/taxation, subsidies and bankruptcy law"
Entrepreneur Week Greece is taking place in Athens, from February 23rd to February 25th.
You can book your seat on doorkeeper.
Also, you can find more details about the event on facebook and on linkedin.
Last, you can visit the official Entrepreneur Week web site and the Hellenic Start-up Association.